We have an extensive range of facilities for use as part of our riding school, for our livery owners and for hire to external organisations.
We have indoor as well as outdoor arenas (a mixture of sand, rubber and turfloat surfaces). Our outdoor arenas are floodlit for evening riding in the summer with jumps and poles available for your use.
- 2 Indoor Schools (20m x 40m and 20m x 60m)
- 2 Outdoor schools (40m x 60m and 20m x 40m)
We harrow the schools and arenas daily and maintain them to a high standard.
Our stables are located in the beautiful South Buckinghamshire countryside with access to a network of bridle paths and to Burnham Beeches, a woodland with paths for horses. Come rain or shine there are safe places to ride.
For Your Horse
We have a wide range of facilities available for your horse:
- Covered horse walker with an all-weather surface
- Easy access to off road hacking
- 4 Cross Country courses
- Separate individual stables on our smaller yards
- Covered Loddon style indoor stabling
- Wash off area
- Weekly on-site vet visits
- Weekly on-site farrier visits
For more information on our events, clinics and facilities for hire, please click here.