We are very keen that when you have riding lessons or are a livery, with us you have an opportunity to engage in other horse-related activities to broaden your skills and become part of our community. We run a range of activities that you can join in with as a child, teenager or adult.
You can ride your own horse or ride one of our school horses. These activities include:
- Monthly dressage and show jumping competitions on a Friday evening throughout the year. Placings at these competitions are awarded points and count toward an annual league in each discipline. The overall highest placed competitors are awarded prestigious Client League Trophies.
- Clinics for our clients includes Show Preparation Days, TREC and pole work clinics.
- Our Summer Camps, that run in July and August, are exceptionally popular. You will camp overnight, ride every day (flat, jump, cross country, hacking and games) on a horse allocated to you for the camp, sit around a campfire and enjoy games, swimming and compete at our end of camp riding show. On the final day of camp, your parents will be invited to watch and enjoy some refreshments with us.
- Weekend Adult Camp, following a similar programme as the Summer Camp above. This was started in 2018 and proved to be a great success.
- Own A Pony Day
- Snowball Farm Pony Club – open to liveries and riding school clients- running twice a month on a Friday evening. You will work towards Pony Club badges and Tests. You improve your riding and horsemanship skills, have fun, make new friends and come away with a nationally recognised qualification.
- Information about all our activities and competitions held at Snowball Farm can be found here.